CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Welcome to the World Mia , Birth story of sorts

The day I wrote my last post we ended up at the hospital. T was 4 centimeters dilated. She started to panic since her boyfriend was still on a plane on the way home. I dropped her off at the hospital to get comfortable. I had to go home and back her bag and take my other granddaughter to her other grandmother . Her mommy was going with me. I ran around like a blur for about an hour and finally made it back to the hospital about two hours later. Mind you a 45 minute drive took me 30 minutes. When I got there they checked her again and she was up to 7 cm dilated. At this point we all started to panic as it would be 9 something that night before baby daddy was going to get off the plane. The doctors and nurses were all aware of this and were not trying to do anything to speed up the process. About 7:30, T got an epidural. This slowed things down a lot. Up until this point, T was in so much pain. She already has a couple of bad disks in her back and her hips go out of alignment. Wouldn't you know it, her labor was all in her back.. Baby daddy got there about 9:30 and you could just see the relief wash over T's face. We had nothing to worry about as it was going to be allllll night before this child made her entrance into this world. At one point Ms. Mia's heart rate went up very high, T just had to relax, take in some oxygen and change positions. The pushing started at about 1:30. T was just so tired at this point that she had a very very hard time pushing. Mia's head did not want to go past the pelvic bone. I don't blame her, I think I probably would have wanted to stay in there too lol. I only had to leave the room once, had a small breakdown and came back and was able to keep my composure. I hated seeing my baby girl in so much pain. After about 3 1/2 hours of her pushing, I asked the doctor, " When is this enough?" She told me normally she does not let anyone push after this point but that Mia was so close, so close that we could see her hair sticking out. Finally at 6:00 am Mia Lynne was born. She weighed 8 lbs. 8.3 oz and was 20 inches long.


Isn't she just the cutest thing ever? Since her birthday time has just flown by. I go back to school on Monday and did not get done half as much as I wanted to while I was off. 
I have been so busy that I  hardley have time to sit here and do any of the things I need to work on such as editing pics and making myself a button. If there is anyone out there that would be willing to make me a button, I will forever be thankful.....Sorry, I am broke or I would send ya a nice gift. I have been up all night with insomnia, so I am going to try again. Night Bloggers:) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment