CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 11, 2011

I'm Back Sorta

Sorry that I have been MIA, not that anyone noticed. I have been having a hard time lately and well I hate to write when there is nothing to write about but negativity. I lost my job and well instead of dwelling on how many ways it sucks, I am going to be positive and have  a new outlook. I did not like my job anyway so now I will try to find one I did like. I had been out of work a month prior on medical leave. I guess they just did not want me to come back. I took a break from school and I go back on May 2nd. I hope that by than T has had her baby and things can start going back to normal around here. We spent all night at the hospital on Saturday night. Her contractions were 3 minutes apart but after an hour and a half of walking she was not dilated at all. Once we got back home she was in agony for hours and than finally drifted off to sleep. She slept until about 3pm yesterday and when she got up the contractions had slowed down to just one here and there. Her boyfriend is in Guam with the military so he grabbed a flight home yesterday. He will not get to us until about 9 pm tonight. As long as she holds on until then all will be good.

Yesterday I finally finished painting her room and we got most of the baby stuff organized. Let me just say this baby is already a spoiled princess, she has more things than I do. Today I need to take her to the doctor and clean the rest of the house. To say I have been less than motivated is an understatement. Depression and anxiety are kicking my butt but I will overcome. I will not let this get me down.

I have still been reading all of my favorite blogs and wanted to say Congrats to Becky at http://babymakingbybecky.blogspot.com/ She recently had twin boys, Micah and Grey and they are the cutest little boys I have ever seen. I have been reading this blog for a while now and I am so happy for this family.

Here is a pic of my baby girl 9 months pregnant with her baby girl. It seems like only yesterday that she was born. Sigh

2 comments:

Lana said...

I'm sorry things haven't been going well for you lately. I guess one upside about losing your job is that you won't have to worry about taking time off when the new baby arrives. I hope things start to look up for you soon and you find a new job that you love.

A said...

I'll keep everything crossed for you and your "baby" girl. Hope the delivery goes smoothly.

x

Post a Comment