CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 20, 2011

RIP Richard

Troys cousin died on Saturday. He was 58 years old. He had a little problem his whole life with the bottle and in the end it killed him. We went to the viewing last night and saw family that we haven't seen in a while. Troys aunt reminds of both so much of his mother, she is now 85 she was very upset that she hasn't died before one of her kids. She has pneumonia and looks so weak. Today is the funeral, this is the first one I am going to since Linda passed away.  Things around here haven't  been the best. Sam and Delilah have moved back in full time and well lets just say, Sam's idea of clean is way  different from my own. Our money issues have really hit hard. All I want to do is get caught up. I do not sit here and wish to win the lottery so I never have to work again, I do not want to go shopping and spend crap loads of money. I just want to be able to pay the bills, buy groceries and get my kids and grand-kids what they need. I never thought at 35, I would have to worry about grandchildren.

I am sorry that I do not post much, not that I have many followers yet. My goal is to post at least once a day even if its just a picture. With work and school and the amount of blogs I follow, its hard to find the time:)

I hope everyone has a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment