CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Bubbles all around

Everything always seems better after I get out of a nice hot bath. I have just been so stressed out and tense that I really needed it. The only thing I got done on my to do list today was to go to the grocery store. Tomorrow I need to make sure I get everything done. It is very hard to want to do the same thing every day. Sam lets the baby make such a huge mess. We had words today, I can not hold my tongue anymore when it comes to the baby and Sam's laziness. I am so sick of the constant drama of her and her x boyfriend. For the last two years I have had to worry about how I was going to feed my pregnant daughters.  Money is so tight right now that I do not even know If I am going to have the gas money I need to get back and forth to work this week. I am sick of hearing my kids bitch about the littlest things. I am sick of having a 17 and 18 year old that walk all over me. I am sick of having a husband that can not even lift a finger to put away laundry. I am just plain sick right now. I do not know how much more I can take. I am ready to lose it. Life is to short to feel this way and I am going to make a change. 2011 was supposed to be my year and dammit I am going to do it. Sorry for the vent but I really needed to get it all out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment