CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Its a girl

My daughter is on her way back from her 4D sonogram and its a girl. I am very excited to have another granddaughter. We are surrounded by girls.  I still have not told my father about this pregnancy , I am terrified. I am not the happiest in the world about it but being negative is not going to make it go away. I might as well embrace it and think of it as everything happens for a reason. My step daughter is also pregnant and is having a boy, its sad that she and I do not have the close relationship we once did. My week went by way to fast. Took a few days off but did not get anything accomplished that I wanted to. Today my goal is to at least get all the laundry done and put away. I need a cleaning fairy, betwen work and school the house is the last thing on my mind.
The new puppy has taught Maggie how to tear up stuff. Maggie  used to be a good dog who never chewed up anything,. Now its like they have a competition to see who tears up the most stuff in a day.

1 comments:

theurbanwifey said...

I can understand how you feel about the pregnancy. When my younger sister got pregnant I was a little disappointed but instead of being negative we embraced it. Now I have a beautiful (yet terrorizing) 2 year old niece...and trust me...she will be terrorizing my house when she comes up Wednesday for the Holidays..lol. I'm gonna have to hide everything. But anyway...life is a blessing and sometimes we just have to take it as it comes.

Post a Comment