CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 15, 2010

Blogging Communites

I have been reading a few different sites that help not only build readership but help you become a better writer. Being a better writer will want people to come back. So there is a few that I really liked so far, The Lady Blogger Society is one and the other is The Sits Girls.
I can not wait to really get involved and learn some new things about writing and blogging. I really want to be more active in the blogging community. If anyone has any suggestions on how I can be better, I am very open to suggestions. More to come later......

2 comments:

Tashelle said...

I just signed on with those sites too hoping I will learn a great deal. It seems like before my blog was finished I had all these ideas and conversations in my head and now I'm lost for words....lol. We'll get the hang of it afterwhile I'm sure!!

Sheryl said...

Ty Tashelle. I am heading over to read your blog. I am the same way, I always get a bunch of things I want to say in my head and than I go to type it out and it is gone. We will get the hang of it together:) Email me anytime to shoot around ideas.

Post a Comment