CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Wedding Bells

This coming Friday I am remarrying my x-husband.....We got divorced last June and back together in Oct. Who would have thought we were going to get back together and actually like each other lol....Things are going great. I could not be happier. We both learned some valuable lessons about life,ourselves and each other. We are going to have a simple ceremony in a little garden. The only people attending are our children and my granddaughter. Troy is a jeans kinda guy and well jeans is what he will get. I think I might just get a cute sun dress since its supposed to be hot. We went and got wedding bands yesterday. They are temporary since we are on the broke side and were not very expensive. I really like mine. I will take a pic later and post it. TA TA for now, I have done enough procrastinating about my homework, time to actually do it :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment