CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday Blahs!!

I really do  not know whats wrong with me today but boy do I have the blahs. I did not even touch my school work tonight. On a good note my appointment on Sat went great. The doctor said that the site has healed perfectly and that I do not need to come back for another year. One thing off my chest. My daughter went with me and treated me to Red Lobster for lunch. I haven't had that in a long time....I had some shrimp scampi and crab legs. I did get some news that well to say the least I am in shock. I will share sometime but just can not bring myself to do it yet. This week hopefully is the last week that I am off work, I have so much I want to accomplish. I want to paint the front door, side door and the garage door and the trim of the buildings. I also want to get to Lowes and find the paint I need  for the shutters. I think a nice barn red is going to make it look so nice. I am so sick of this blue. I know this is short tonight but I am tired and grouchy.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment