CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Better Day

Today I woke up with a much more positive outlook. I know that I need to be thankful that my family is happy and healthy and that I have been blessed with my beautiful children, granddaughter and the two grand babies on the way. I know that I did not do anything to cause my girls to get pregnant and I did all that I could in the ways of education and getting them put on the pill. I know I can not change the fact she is pregnant, I need to accept it and be happy. I need to be happy that even though my son has some issues, he is bright and healthy and smart and we will get through this.

I have six followers now:) that makes me so happy, it gives me a reason to write something everyday. I even got comments. That made my whole day, so thanks guys.

Today was a good day....Didn't do much, went and ran some errands. The guy my husband works for sometimes wife called me at 4 and asked me to take her and her dog to the doggie hospital so I didn't get home until 6:30 . Then I met mom for a cocktail and appetizer. I had fun and its amazing what an hour away can do. Delilah just woke up and Sam decided to give her a bath to soothe her and hope she goes back to sleep. I guess you know you are loved when you get peed on lol....Night night all

xxoo
S

0 comments:

Post a Comment